We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer to integrate our team working on our game METAPHORA, PC/console game developped on Unreal 4.
• Development of new mechanics
• Correcting the existing code or adapt it to new needs
• Suggesting and develop improvements
• Ensuring good game performance accross development platforms (PC / console)
• +2 years of experience in similar position in video games
• Very good knowledge of C ++
• Good skills on Unreal Engine 4 (or similar engine)
• Ability to work in autonomy
• Good video game culture and good gameplay sensitivity
• You have already used Perforce or another versioning tool
If you are interested and meet the requirements for the position, please send your CV + cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are still looking for a :
We are looking for different type of profiles, so feel free to contact us if you want to work with us! Students looking for an internship are welcome too in particular for positions such as 3D animator, FX artist, cinematic artist, environment artist.
Our studio is based in Montpellier (France) and we are developing an epic and poetic adventure game within a completely original universe. Check our website for more information about our game and company;
To apply, please send us your CV/DEMO REEL at email@example.com
We will come back to you when possible!
The Moonycat team.